Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALL STAR 2014 - Weekend - Schedule Of Events
Hi!

THIS IS JUST FYI GUYS, IT'S ALREADY BEING VOTED ON COUNCIL.

I want to create series of events for all-star weekend which will end up 4v4 game.

We would be playing with 4 teams - 4 captains chosed by the players who participate - captains would pick their teams in order from players.

Racing, turretwars, Dueling master, 2v2 masters, 4v4 team fight ( small tournament style - single elimination)

I would need some help probably to running these games from hallu and caer+

My questions to you are:

- when should it be?

- how many allowed to participate?

As i suggested before, an allstar game at the end of the season would be fun. Perhaps the weekend before the final game, perhaps the same day, before the final game to assure attendence and spectators.

Take the top 10 pilots from .leaguetop, pair up 1, 4, 5, 8, 9 and 2, 3, 6, 7, 10 or similar. Give the MVP one of prydes prizes. and maybe add it to A1 on the map.

A serious duelingtournament would also be fun. But not with 12 players after a random round of league. Give ppl time to sign up, hunt signups and have a bracket of at least 32 players with a losersbracket added.

Also, here's a great free online tournament system that could help run a dueling tournament smoothly

http://challonge.com/

Quote:<div>
As i suggested before, an allstar game at the end of the season would be fun. Perhaps the weekend before the final game, perhaps the same day, before the final game to assure attendence and spectators.

Take the top 10 pilots from .leaguetop, pair up 1, 4, 5, 8, 9 and 2, 3, 6, 7, 10 or similar. Give the MVP one of prydes prizes. and maybe add it to A1 on the map.

A serious duelingtournament would also be fun. But not with 12 players after a random round of league. Give ppl time to sign up, hunt signups and have a bracket of at least 32 players with a losersbracket added.

</div>

I think the suggested timing Candyman listed above would be good for an all-star game.
Quote:<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Candyman" data-cid="289627" data-time="1395339172">
<div>

</div>

I think the suggested timing Candyman listed above would be good for an all-star game.

</div>
</blockquote>

Well, except for the same day as pro finals. Doesn't make sense since I guess somewhere around 50% of the stars will want to be fresh for the finals.
Yeah sorry I mean't before them. Smile

I think this would be fun to bring back again - and I think having the captains draft teams will be just as fun as well.

My only suggestion would be to have the draft an hour before the matches start. This way a team isn't selected a few days prior and people end up not showing.

good points. I'll update the content later. Captains go vote council forum for the best time.