Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games this Sunday, hooray!
As in real games. Or so it seems.

And it looks like with 12 squads (which we have atm) it would be top 6 pro with BYEs to 1-2, followed by some best of 3 series action.

I'll schedule the games on the bot once I clear something with Hallu, and I'll either just steal Three's generated schedule or create one. Huehue.

Will stats be reset from preseason games?

I guess we're using the regular map?

Whats the ruling on # of active players and what's considered active? i think i heard you mention something about that before.

No ship or general rule changes?

Smile

Quote:<div>
Will stats be reset from preseason games?

I guess we're using the regular map?

Whats the ruling on # of active players and what's considered active? i think i heard you mention something about that before.

No ship or general rule changes?

</div>

Yes. Stats are all empty now, so pick your name for the season wisely. It will remain as such for the remainder or the season. I'll go through the rosters and look for naughty double squadders sometime after the lock. (As in the softest soft lock, Council should hop on the lock rules.. again).

Yes, we'll at least be starting with the regular map.

14. Everyone is active. If you've seen me personally address active/inactive it should've been along the lines of "lots of work to check for activity, also very pointless and causes drama".

And no ship or general rule changes for starters either.
Quote:<div>
As in real games. Or so it seems.

And it looks like with 12 squads (which we have atm) it would be top 6 pro with BYEs to 1-2, followed by some best of 3 series action.

I'll schedule the games on the bot once I clear something with Hallu, and I'll either just steal Three's generated schedule or create one. Huehue.

</div>

Caer huge!