Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game for Low Population: Attackers/Defenders
[quote name='hawkaloogie' post='245698' date='Apr 4 2009, 03:20 AM']There is that, of course. I was more thinking of this as a structured ASWZ game, Attackers vs. Defenders, as opposed to both teams having to field both attackers and defenders (difficult when there are only 3 players on your team). Once the zone reaches 5v5 or 6v6 it would automatically revert to a normal ASWZ game.[/quote]

I agree to a degree. The zone was definitely made for 8v8. It might be fun to do something like that in the short term. The problem, in my ( drunk again) mind, is that if the zone settings changes too much, we will just be another zone. We are not just another zone! We are "A Small Warzone"...with damn good settings and gameplay.

I have noticed, in playing other zones, that alot of them have special arenas within for people with certain games. Before going into a zone, I notice the big number of ppl playing in the zone. Then usually when I go in, there are only a few people playing the original arena, but lots others playing other side-arenas.

What do you think about offering up some sub-arenas to people who have ideas of their own? We host those arenas for them, and when people come to play the other arena, the numbers will be added to ASWZ. It will make that original number look bigger...more enticing... and therefore will lead people to the zone. Even if they are headed to a different arena, they will have to start in one of the main ASWZ arenas, and most will give it a try. That will draw more players to the original game, and build numbers.

Should try to find people wanting to make arenas who are regulars in other zones...will bring more traffic.

My 6 1/2 cents.

~Freak

Messages In This Thread
Game for Low Population: Attackers/Defenders - sdizazzo - 04-09-2009, 05:19 AM