Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Objective League Squads Evaluations
<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Alpha Reunited
</span></b></i>

Looks stronger than ever. Filled with raw and youthful alpha west talent. If we boil down the facts you can't nothing but wonder how the subspace angels sprinkled their glitter over them, giving them a 2 week run on the alpha map to fine tune their gameplay right before regular season starts. Conspiracy anyone?

Nude who is captaining the team has become quite an expert at tactical subbing after past season of trial and error, often flipping the coin during matches by neutrializing the opponents gamestyle.

As usual they try to hide their  1337 skillz by playing the underdog card in the pre-season and throwing games, just to trick everyone and pick up a couple of wins during the first few rounds like we saw last season.

Starters: Bargeld, Baron 1,Hallowed. and Nude for Sven

Player to watch: Lightbender, you never know when he start rolling ships over.

Placement: 7-8

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Asses
</span></b></i>

Roster is filled with rust and they risk the possibility of getting relegated. Will probably fold mid-season.

Best line-up: Penguin, develop, seven, bhong.

Players to watch: Mr. Penguin

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Back-rrow
</span></b></i>

Will most likely fight for the bottom  spots in league. Have some strong players in Jones, Tunahead, Fedu, elfather, cicada and unreal but other than that its mostly lagged backarrowers using specially made dual-mounted backarrow keyboards with gold plated cherry mx black switches.

Player(s) to watch: Candymooker, captaining from spec as an excuse, trying to save his face by not playing.

Placement: 8-9

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">F***T**Nguyens
</span></b></i>

Roster is weaker then ever, KN and TVB are long past their prime and nowadays they are having a hard time recruiting quality pilots, having to make do with carebearbanana and other left-over scrubs.

Placement: 3-5

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Intrisistisic
</span></b></i>

Curt-Savage-Foushot- random 4th would be a nice line-up but seeing as their best pilots haven't logged in for a life-cycle this team is doomed to be a bottom feeder.

Player to watch: Pryde

Best active line-up: Curt-Thor-HG-Xena!

Placement: 6-7

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">LLamazeros
</span></b></i>

The day Llamas gets rid of their match-nerves and stops choking of fatigue they will start doing much better in league. Always a dark horse in the ladder.

Best line-up:Voodoo, Psyanide, PP, Street.

Placement: 2-4

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Port Ddrinkers
</span></b></i>

Most of their team looks like useless scrubs.

Best line-up: Plut, deathbymullet, THC, Pempu

Placement: 5-6

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">StarFury EXtreme
</span></b></i>

Got a decent team going that is catching momentum. Will probably do their best season in years. As long as SD doesn't go full tilt in the matches they could do some serious damage.

Best line-up: Something Clutch, shikaa, ufotable, Medicus.

Supersub: MfA

Placement: 5-8

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">The Dorks
</span></b></i>

This new team seems to consist of decent people.

Best line-up: swampthing, makron,damonkk, sayian

player to watch in spec: Enforcer

Placement: Top-3

Fun read, wouldnt mind seeing these rankings weekly :>

A real evaluation would be even better. 2/10 troll.

Serious predictions are fun to read too. Speaking of which, everyone go fill in http://svssubspace.com/index.php?page=4v4Predictions

Quote:<div>

</div>
Which part do you think is off base?
One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Candyman" data-cid="288497" data-time="1382266086">
<div>

</div>
Which part do you think is off base?

</div>
</blockquote>
haha, this prediction is so off based.  ha  pengin, dev, seven and bhang as Ass's best lineup?    and peng probably won't even play with their current roster unless they don't show enough of their other players

strong players like jones?  in what worlds has he been not the first out in every match?

llamas over ftn?  ha

king and bike bad?  well yeah.  lol

ha, i don't even want to continue Sad  

good effort though
cosign.. terrible, good try though - was a fun read

It's quite obvious this zone has had very little of these threads. Keep these predictions coming, they are great!

-jones

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Alpha Reunited
</span></b></i>

Currently leading the the table and are more and more looking like a strong contender. I've seen Baron 3 improving a lot lately in the pracs and soon they will have a pretty hard time deciding on starters and substitutes with such a strong bench. Hopefully they can keep everyone happy.

This weeks line-up: Bargeld, Baron 1,Baron 3 and Nudist

Player to watch: Baron 3

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Asses
</span></b></i>

Choked big time in their season opener. I wouldn't say it was a let down since it was pretty much expected from Team Golden Rust. Letting Sika play was a big mistake, being a lagged damage eater might work in a lol-practice but if you want to mount some sort of offense and have aspirations to be successful in league I suggest fielding someone who owns and possesses a forward arrow key.

This weeks line-up: Three, Mop, Ozn,Devlop

Super-sub: Seven

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Back-rrow
</span></b></i>

Was a disgrace to watch their lob-fest of a game against SFE. Even though they did an 11th hour stack-signing of Plareplane (Will soon leave for a better team) who carried the team heavily, still they barely managed to pull out a victory before full time.

This weeks starters: Plareplane, el father, fedu, 1 random scrub

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">F***T**Nguyens
</span></b></i>

Managed to squeeze through a debacle with some lucky bounces, all blessed by the spirit of the olympus. This was probably the last grasp and we won't  be seeing nguyens on any form of high competitive level in the future.

This weeks starters: Aquitas, crescendo,hib and DarkDenise the goth chic.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Intrisistisic
</span></b></i>

Lots of pressure, bad nerves and high pride is what have been significant for this team so far. They have heaps of active and practicing team members, still they can't manage to field a decent team. That's not a coincidence, it's because the pussy-level is roof-breakingly high and half the team being scared the chicken shit out of letting their suckage be exposed, simply because there aren't enough pilots to hide behind and carry their sorry skill-less asses. 

Player to watch: Thor, if you want a laugh. 

Line-up for the week: curt,thor,pryde,savage 

Pole of shame: ivf - pretending to be afk when match starts

</span></b></i>

"The day Llamas gets rid of their match-nerves and stops choking of fatigue they will start doing much better in league. Always a dark horse in the ladder."

Sucked it up once again when they had their first game of the season in the bag. I highly suggest they start exercising some high-stamina sport like running or long hard bicycle tours to solve their problems. The backyard fagsetball they are currently occupying their time with is simply not cutting it.

Best line-up:Voodoo, Psyanide, PP, Street.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Port Ddrinkers
</span></b></i>

These scrubs unfortunately haven't had the chance to show their awfulness just yet, we have to wait until round two to laugh at them.

Line-up for the week: THC, seriel killah, harmtheft and uhh plut.

</span></b></i>

Decided to go for a less then optimal line-up and thus gave away a sure win against a bottom-dwelling squad. Most likely to secure a good tactical position into the aml-playoffs.

</span></b></i>

Got a fluke win on Llames. not much interesting to see or say here. lets see what next game brings.

Line-up for the week: swampthong, makron,damonkk, motorschlep

Supersub: nadai

Dork horse: Benji

rofl stop naming me as a starter unless you buy me dinner as well

rofl this is awesome, I enjoy reading these.. keep it up, should be stickied

funny, I laughed Smile

This is good keep it up, we should all make aliases and speak our minds if youre too afraid to do it in your main name too
NEW SEASON ASSESSMENT!!!!!!

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">1)Crotchical Gas
</span></b></i>

They will win, small active roster of failed aliased people. Their weak link is Redefine.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">2)The Dorks
</span></b></i>

Strong contender, still got a nice roster.

Best line:monkk, benji, nadai, swamp

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">3)Outlewd
</span></b></i>

Lots of active pilots. Easily a top 3 team.

Best line-up: Eric, chrono, leg, KN

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">4)LLamazeros
</span></b></i>

Had some good games last season. Need to become more consistent and preferably ditch some of their bad pilots and add some skill.

Best line-up:Voodoo, Psyanide, cfl, Street.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">5)Asses
</span></b></i>

Newly crowned PRO title-belt holders. Seem to start with a weaker roster than previous season, inactive too. Let's see what they can muster, will probably be a top team during the season but won't have any chance at claiming the title in the play-offs.

Best line-up: nacre,sayian, traxx, seven

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">6)Flying Fucks
</span></b></i>

Stole the best pilots from port who went through the play-offs undefeated and won aml. On top of that they added even more skilled talent from different sources, will be interesting to follow their season.

Line: plutorus, pryde, harmchief, random 4th

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">7)EGG-ON
</span></b></i>

Small roster, can field a decent 4 but not much else. WIll be plagued through the season if their players don't show consistently.

their line:bhong, capture, pedu, psueijdo.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">8)StarFury EXtreme
</span></b></i>

Will do good every time solar decides to start with their strongest line. Sol can't phuck up as much this season though due to half their roster lefted 'em.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">9)D
</span></b></i><i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">iscoboobemulate
</span></b></i>

Weird team, will be interesting to see what they can do. If they want to throw a game they could always play acidphreak. Got a nice mix of awful and decent pilots.

Preferred line:mindrot, McFlurry, Rickdawg, Pug.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">10)Port Ddrinkers
</span></b></i>

Boring team. Needs to recruit stronger pilots.

Line-up: THC, seriel, HG, Tweeg

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">11)Back-rrow
</span></b></i>

Not much you can do with only 1 offensive player (tuna) on the roster and only 2-3 others who can comprehend what team work means. If they want to improve their chances they need to bench players like candy etc that doesn't add anything to a team.

bestest line: tuna, savage, plare, arcturus (yeah like that line-up would ever happen)

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">12)BeastialityFuck
</span></b></i>

Congrats on joining the league, love the name, have fun with the steep learning curve that every noobletto team entering faces. Got like 2 pilots that will have to carry the rest of their team, and they arent even good. But don't give up!

NEW SEASON ASSESSMENT!!!!!!

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">1)Crotchical Gas
</span></b></i>

They will win, small active roster of failed aliased people. Their weak link is Redefine.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">2)The Dorks
</span></b></i>

Strong contender, still got a nice roster.

Best line:monkk, benji, nadai, swamp

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">3)Outlewd
</span></b></i>

Lots of active pilots. Easily a top 3 team.

Best line-up: Eric, chrono, leg, KN

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">4)LLamazeros
</span></b></i>

Had some good games last season. Need to become more consistent and preferably ditch some of their bad pilots and add some skill.

Best line-up:Voodoo, Psyanide, cfl, Street.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">5)Asses
</span></b></i>

Newly crowned PRO title-belt holders. Seem to start with a weaker roster than previous season, inactive too. Let's see what they can muster, will probably be a top team during the season but won't have any chance at claiming the title in the play-offs.

Best line-up: nacre,sayian, traxx, seven

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">6)Flying Fucks
</span></b></i>

Stole the best pilots from port who went through the play-offs undefeated and won aml. On top of that they added even more skilled talent from different sources, will be interesting to follow their season.

Line: plutorus, pryde, harmchief, random 4th

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">7)EGG-ON
</span></b></i>

Small roster, can field a decent 4 but not much else. WIll be plagued through the season if their players don't show consistently.

their line:bhong, capture, pedu, psueijdo.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">8)StarFury EXtreme
</span></b></i>

Will do good every time solar decides to start with their strongest line. Sol can't phuck up as much this season though due to half their roster lefted 'em.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">9)D
</span></b></i><i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">iscoboobemulate
</span></b></i>

Weird team, will be interesting to see what they can do. If they want to throw a game they could always play acidphreak. Got a nice mix of awful and decent pilots.

Preferred line:mindrot, McFlurry, Rickdawg, Pug.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">10)Port Ddrinkers
</span></b></i>

Boring team. Needs to recruit stronger pilots.

Line-up: THC, seriel, HG, Tweeg

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">11)Back-rrow
</span></b></i>

Not much you can do with only 1 offensive player (tuna) on the roster and only 2-3 others who can comprehend what team work means. If they want to improve their chances they need to bench players like candy etc that doesn't add anything to a team.

bestest line: tuna, savage, plare, arcturus (yeah like that line-up would ever happen)

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">12)BeastialityFuck
</span></b></i>

Congrats on joining the league, love the name, have fun with the steep learning curve that every noobletto team entering faces. Got like 2 pilots that will have to carry the rest of their team, and they arent even good. But don't give up!

</div>

I would like for you to refer to us as Disco Boobies from now on, that is all. Big Grin
#scoreboard

Is it a new season already? YES!

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Critter Mass
</span></b></i>

above-average and pretty strong team, though with only 9 people they need more then 50% of their roster to show up and not lag every sunday. Will do a bit worse this season. Ozn is always a liability.

best-line:  three, antihuman, 7th + a 4th. And someone might want to be a fullsub aswell.

</span></b></i>

Still got a nice and deep roster even thought they lost a few. Blink mixing lethal play with suicial tendencies in pracs, same with monkk, benji always seems weak in pracs but usually steps it up on sundays, having jocker on the bench is crucial when facing serious opposition. Still this team is probably the most cohesive team in league, especially after others have shown a decline in that department lately.

Best line:monkk, benji, mercury, blink

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Outlewd
</span></b></i>

Mostly wash-up and hasbeen's here mixed in with some "neverbeen". Relies too much on individual performances from their top-guns.

Best line-up: Eric, leg, KN, kril

</span></b></i>

Lost some player, added some. Got a pretty decent roster atm but I would lead myself to believe that their gluey gameplay has been taking a hit from the pilot drain they have been suffering this year. cfl and psyanide are always choke-prone

Best line-up:elf, Psyanide, fresh, Street. fullsub: cfl, for some extra finishing-juice or  to save the day.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Ass slayers
</span></b></i>

Hard to know how their line-up will look on sundays, if showing is poor this team could take many blows the upcomming season.

Best line-up: ,sayian, sika nadai, buny

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Dogshitz
</span></b></i>

Did some recruiting and split into two teams. Don't know how they will perform this season, on paper they look stronger though but they seem  chokey.

best line: hallowed., joe, skimm, plutorus. fullsub: el father as the finisher

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Starlets
</span></b></i>

Strong and deep team, will be fighting for the title this season. If they don't fold mid-season that is! Does rage even know the meaning of rust?

best line: rage, seis, 9-volt, pp

</span></b></i>

Look just as strong/weak as previous season, nothing to write home about here.

Best line-up: Sometimes dutch, shikaa, ufotable, Medicus.

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Cosmetic Virgins
</span></b></i>

A team died and a new one was made. mostly same people + a few rogue addons. Team seems to be at the same strenght as disco.

Preferred line: mindriot, rickdog, greg, ghostbuster

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Semi-phony
</span></b></i>

Can field a decent four at best, when they don't they wil be toasted over open fire and the smell of clown-ass will be prolific.

Best line: hg, peek, rex, bancko

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Bonerarrow
</span></b></i>

Roster isn't exaclty deep. The biggest concern with this team is that their players don't really mix well together since their top 6 have quite different playingstyles.

bestest line: tuna, fedu, bona, candy

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">World Touring Feminazis?
</span></b></i>

These guys brought aml back! Their better players aren't all that bad but since they are all over the map any cohesive team will tear them to pieces.

best line: assoul, tico, homie, scub

<i><b><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Slurrpshitz
</span></b></i>

Man I was so pumped to watch the slurrps this season, I had prepared to do a live twitch streaming and commentating event during their fight with beastfu but alas we all known the story.

best line: lightbender, nude, brandon, shiny. powerplay sub: Bargeld

$$ well done sir 

WTF Get off my lawn!
It looks like you're just fishing for reactions from people. Bad troll is bad.
Yes because to the naked eye these could pass as very serious assessments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NhqN0KcWAE

WTF Get off my lawn!