Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S34 Javelin update
Javelin settings have been changed in #caer, 4v4prac4 5 6, 4v4squad1 2 and 3 to comply with what the 4v4 council initially voted on.

<div>Ship specifics - Javelin:</div>
<div>Thrust: 17 without Afterburner, 19 with Afterburner.</div>
<div>Rotation: 260</div>
<div>Speed: 3500 without Afterburner, 3750 with Afterburner.</div>
<div>Guns: 3</div>
<div>Bombs: 2</div>
<div> </div>
<div>To:</div>
<div>Ship specifics - Javelin:</div>
<div>Thrust: 18</div>
<div>Rotation: 260</div>
<div>Speed: 3550</div>
<div>Guns: 3</div>
<div>Bombs: 2</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>That's a compromise between what it was changed to previously, the afterburnable "skill" javelin and the insane 3750 speed javelin.</div>
<div>See if you can throw that in a prac or two, if it seems killable, immortal or whatever.</div>
Cool, i will try it out. Has there been any discussion regarding roster-size? next season looks to be 30 top players bunched up on 3 teams. I think assassins have 14 starters right now? good duel community.

wait, whats the speed of the other ships? edit: never mind

Quote:<div>
next season looks to be 30 top players bunched up on 3 teams. I think assassins have 14 starters right now?

</div>

What a horrible thing to say. Are you trying to say someone is stacking?
Most of those Assassins players are out of practice and/or barely active. I consider The Dark more of a stacked squad at this point.
Most? There are like 10 active players on that roster.
either way, all the best players are still bunched up on 3 teams. we could have 12  good teams instead of 3 good ones and 3 falling behind

sounds good on paper, but in reality doesn't work to split up friends and players from teams. Besides, there there aren't a lot of captains to make teams.  also, not all these players are very active.  maybe 4 of the 12 are if there are even 12

Smaller roster to prevent stacking sounds good at first, it splits population to more squads. These squads must have very active roster, or everyone will quit the squad due inactivity very rapidly. Bringing back rosters with "inactive" status could aid with forming squads where it's not entirely sure if players will be active, still keeping squad alive. Say roster size of 12 active and 12 inactive, where one inactive can play per week.

Last season I had hard time keeping active enough roster to show to games. This season I'm not joining any squad just for the sole reason I know I won't be active at all games. I don't want to ruin some squad's spot with the minimal spots they have.

If only league was more casual gamer friendly.