5/12 2:30 pm    Sterling     def     Rebels    12-3    log

For comparison, the 3pm/4pm shifted matching schedule from round 2:

2/17 2:40 pm    Llamas     def     StarFire Elite    12-6    log

2/17 2:12 pm    FTNguyen     def     Shocktech    12-0    log

2/17 2:05 pm    Rebels     def     BYE Round    12-0    log

2/17 3:55 pm    Requiem     def     Nuke    12-6    log

2/17 3:55 pm    Assassins     def     Unhallowed    12-6    log

2/17 3:02 pm    Alpha Reunion     def     Gods    9-7    log

So.. let's see. Llamas have gotten 1 death worse.. ReDS are 5 kills better than Shocktech. Sterling is much stronger than a BYE Round. Assassins and Unhallowed have remained exactly the same. Requiem has gotten 4 less deaths better. Gods have gotten totally excellent, and now defeat Alpha Reunion.

Well, anyways. Psyanide carried llamas, at least on the stat page. Also, 0 wr for Llamas over 5 deaths. Nice.

FTNguyen vs. ReDS was a rather sad game. Ahmed tried his best to get to 72 virgins (only got to 5, ho ho ho, c wut i did?), but ReDS just... weren't there. They can play a much better game. They just somehow fell apart.

Alpha Reunion showed up! Hooray. Then they lost to Gods in a game no one saw. 9-Volt breaks the pattern of only people included in the game talking (!items), but we got this

Nude For Sa> i think i got a kill, subspace history

Unhallowed and Assassins seem to have been going for some sort of a record in killing as many people as possible in one spot. Check the kill chart, slightly above the triangle.

Nuke's roster is more rebellious than that of Rebels, spectating their game to "not play for this idiot" (meaning Dre). Nuke didn't have much going even before Dre died out though. Oh, Nacre lagged out before that too.

Apparently Dagger stumbled onto the weird bug? glitch? lag related? issue where you register a death on the bot, but somehow at least a few packets here and there go missing, resulting in you either 1) respawning in the same spot with toys but no energy 2) without toys in a warped spot 3) without toys and energy in the same spot. Well, Sterling weren't total dickwads and kill him before Ra subbed him.

Probably a blow to squad morale, but game on. Everyone but Rage seems to understand it. Oh well, after that incident Rebels went on an exploding spree and Sterling picked up the win in under 20 minutes.

Schedule for Round 14, on bots and site:
3pm:

Assassins vs. ReDS -- 115777

Nuke vs. Sterling -- 115778

Rebels vs. Gods -- 115779

4pm:

Alpha Reunion vs. Unhallowed -- 115780

FTNguyen vs. StarFire Elite -- 115781

Llamas vs. Requiem -- 115782

If you hadn't figured the logic out yet.. I take the previous round the squads played and work my magic on whether the games are 3pm or 4pm. Ta-da. Now you can predict your schedule 9 weeks in advance.

The dig at rage was totally unnecessary, and it almost feels like you're now looking for reasons to take digs at him in these "official" write-ups. Come on dude. Regardless, the log doesn't show that at all, in fact, it shows Dagger clearly lying about toys. Which is very out of character for Dagger (at least from the interactions I've had with him) but maybe he was just thrown off because he respawned in the exact same spot he died in, even if the death didn't register on his screen somehow.

Adept | Critical Mass
\o/

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
I don't have to look for reasons to point out how lunatic Rage is. He does a good job at just throwing them at me. Both Rage and Dagger manage to explain the situation in at least two different ways. Everyone else in the arena seems to have seen this happen before. Rage just doesn't understand that it even CAN happen. Yay.

<pre>
Dagger> you are making yourself look stupid
Rage> in what way?
Ra> why would the guy lie in a game like this
Rage> you got a full ship twice</pre>

FYI; You're supposed to have 2 full ships if you die once =)

Dude, Rage was agreeing with the rest of us who were saying that Dagger did indeed have his full ship after he respawned. Dagger was trying to say that when he died, he didn't get any toys back, but this was clearly not the case as he had actually used a late repel before he died, and then used two more repels and 3 rockets after he respawned before he was subbed out. That quote only shows Rage saying what we were all saying, that Dagger did have two full ships even though he was saying he did not.

Edit:

Here:

<pre>
Dagger> lol
Dagger> wtf
Dagger> I didn't die
Seriel Kill> :/
Dagger> what theh el lwas that
9-Volt> !items
Ra> !stats
Seismic> sub dagger
Seismic> im going to kill him right now
Adept> fair warning
Dagger> I didn't get any items
Ra> trying to get his ship reset
Dagger> after dying
Rage> wtf?
Adept> wtf
Ra> because of that
Rage> you repeled me twice
Plarep> LOL
Adept> u used 3 rockets
Adept> and 2 repels
Seismic> he repelled rage twice?
Rage> LOL
Adept> what more do you want
Dagger> not
Ra> he died
Rage> yes
Dagger> I didn't die on my screen
Ra> and lost his reps
Adept> he repelled late and died
Rage> LOL
Adept> and then he spawned with a new ship
Ra> he didn't die on his client
9-Volt> !stats
Ra> so his ship didn't get reset
Adept> and then repeled twice and rocketed 3 times
Rage> what does that even mean
NINE> it's happened to me before
Rage> how does he spawn somewhere else
9-Volt> sounds like a cheat
Rage> and come back with items
Plarep> you can't not die on your own client
Seismic> what exactly would u like us to do
Rage> and not get items
NINE> sure you can plare</pre>

FYI, while I have seen this happen before (and so has nine), it's pretty obvious that plare, rage, 9-volt and Seismic had not. However, when this happens, the client/server still treat the ship like a new ship. He was still issued new toys, which everyone but Ra and Dagger had pointed out. And I don't blame Ra, because he probably wasn't speccing Dagger. I was, though, because he was the target. Saw him use a late repel when he died, then spawn right away in the same spot with 2 repels and 3 rockets, and he used all 5 of those toys too.

Adept | Critical Mass
Interesting, so the bot can declare someone dead without them actually dying on their own client?  I didn't think that was possible... that being said I recall something similar to this where warping, toys and the bot score got out of whack in the midst of a practice.  Cool bug.

I've had this happen to me probably 4 or 5 times where the bot declares I died, but I was still alive or I've had the bot double kill me before where It assigned two deaths for me instead of one.