B.I.A.
Relic
Symphony

Not returning:
Assassins

Maybe:
BIA if the format suits them

---

Format, most likely the current one since we want to get a move on with it.
someone inform the captain of assassins that caarabaga was too lazy to force an even playing field, they are safe to come back
BIA will return, but we still need to adress things.

It should be made easy for new players to join squads mid season.

To keep things fair we need an active council again to vote on things. Me, Street and Solar are active but remaining squads need to appoint one player each, and have them join the chat and forum.

pk can you muster up a squad and take a seat?

Where's peeking and symph?

Whats happening with chaos? Why was the server down?
Let's speed this up. Outlaws can you confirm you are back?

Rest of Assassins? Dev?
(04-06-2017, 05:35 PM)Candyman Wrote:  BIA will return, but we still need to adress things.

It should be made easy for new players to join squads mid season.

To keep things fair we need an active council again to vote on things. Me, Street and Solar are active but remaining squads need to appoint one player each, and have them join the chat and forum.

pk can you muster up a squad and take a seat?

Where's peeking and symph?

Whats happening with chaos? Why was the server down?

Mid season joining only works if we're running a pyramid really. Or happen to have an uneven number and can fill a BYE round slot with a squad.
What are you saying? I mean, new players who are not on rosters should be allowed to join squads well into regular season. And it should happen without hassle or arguements.

There should also be more leeway as to when games should start. if 2 captains agree on something, that should never be overruled by your urgency to get games going.

If you're short on time and resoucres, let more people be refs. There are a few that would help.

Keep rosters unlocked til we get this started so people can build and adjust. Looking at the stats now, players from outlaws and assassins are on. whats the word in there? Maybe mindriot/pure/symph/dune could make up a squad?
players joining and leaving squads well past the season start is a must , rosters are locked way to early.... please leave us time to adjust.
(04-11-2017, 02:59 PM)Thor Wrote:  players joining and leaving squads well past the season start is a must , rosters are locked way to early.... please leave us time to adjust.

I'm sure this can be arranged once we confirm the # of teams that would play.

Can you confirm your squad will play? If so, Outlaws would make it 5 squads returning. We should seriously start with some games on 22nd.
I do not have a squad at the moment but the last time speaking with peeking he said symphony was returning.
DOOMSDAY!
no ?messages, no new forum posts. Come on boisss
(04-23-2017, 05:25 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  no ?messages, no new forum posts. Come on boisss

with the confirmation of outlaws in please register squad Relic for this upcoming season, and i hope the bots can be unlocked soon.
with the ban of the only 2 players practicing during the week expect more deterioration
New Preseason up and ready to go - add players, etc. !

--hallu
appreciate it hallu.
Thanks Hallu.

Is it possible to do what SH suggested - sending a forum reminder to all registered users that a new season is starting?
Street: no, sry. I can put up a new periodic message in the zone though (done now btw). Please ping whoever you know via email and/or social media. Thx.

2) I am testing bots prior to moving everything to the new bot server. 3v3prac2 has a test bot for that purpose. It is not hooked up to the real/regular DB which means:
A) Stats don't count.
B) You can't make roster changes there (h/t thor) - just go to any other 4v4 arena to make those changes. (or the web page).
C) PLEASE hit that bot with stats queries, commands, etc. - anything you can think of to try and make it crash Wink Last night thor stumbled on a long standing bug which will be fixed with the new release. Thanks!

--hallu
(04-27-2017, 02:15 AM)hallucination Wrote:  Street: no, sry. I can put up a new periodic message in the zone though (done now btw). Please ping whoever you know via email and/or social media. Thx.

2) I am testing bots prior to moving everything to the new bot server. 3v3prac2 has a test bot for that purpose. It is not hooked up to the real/regular DB which means:
A) Stats don't count.
B) You can't make roster changes there (h/t thor) - just go to any other 4v4 arena to make those changes. (or the web page).
C) PLEASE hit that bot with stats queries, commands, etc. - anything you can think of to try and make it crash Wink Last night thor stumbled on a long standing bug which will be fixed with the new release. Thanks!

--hallu

Thanks Hallu!

Sol
Shall we start the preseason? We've had 6 teams confirmed since April 24.
(05-03-2017, 08:22 AM)Street Wrote:  Shall we start the preseason? We've had 6 teams confirmed since April 24.

I sent the schedule to Hallu last week. We, as captains, really need to address the Caer situation.