Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The discussion thread for things
(05-31-2018, 07:27 AM)Candyman Wrote:  [quote pid='198714' dateline='1527743042']
It's a community effort, you useless cunt. Fuck off.
You're not even a part of league. All you do is sit in spec and help poopie or secede talk shit Smile

Strike a fucking hundred. I mean just listen to your self.

Some plausible ideas that we could implement today:

1. Change leader.

2. Reinstate the council. The council still has active members who lobby for change and voice the opinion of the community. As the original council is made up of captains. The council today consists of: Street Fighter (llamas) Solar Hydro (sfe) Peeking Duck (symph) Candyman (BIA/Backarrow) and we would add Three (damage inc) and a representative from Outlaws. Any future squad joining, say TD or sterling would be granted a spot on the council. When the council was active, it could overthrow caerbannog on certain serious issues. This should always be the case with the council, regardless of the sysop. The council forum is in place and ready to be used. A council chat exists ingame (caerbannog and hallu also present there.)

3. look over potential ship settings and league rules, such as roster locks, scheduling and more.

4. Hire more refs.

5. Change event coordinator (currently Captor)

Some ideas and wishes that are floating out there:

* Upgrading the bots. There has been discussion regarding the pracsystem. Replacing !cap with more of a queue and generated teams. I believe we have some logged conversations full of ideas surrounding this, from discord?

* Serverchange.

* what else?
[/quote]

(06-01-2018, 04:51 AM)p.k Wrote:  I see a whole lot of caer this and that, but no ideas or suggestions

So you don't see Candyman laying out a ton of suggestions above? Or the plethora of people asking for leadership change as a starting point in this thread or the immediate others? Alrighty then.........

Did you even read what people said or did you just jump in trying to be a useless troll? My guess is the latter.

I'll happily give my ideas and thoughts for sustaining pro league, and for growing it. But I'm not wasting another breath after this post under this current regime that has literally brought pro league to it's knees. The racism, the lack of listening to the pro league populace, the blatant disregard for anyone's say but the sysop's. Do you not see the population number? We barely had enough squads for a pro league season. Another eye grabber, I'm on the same page as Candyman. We never see eye to eye, ever. Wake UP.

Open your eyes, stop being part of the problem. We need someone to run this league that cares and actually knows what the hell they are doing. How you don't see that.....

• The current sysop hadn't updated rosters on the league website for YEARS until I mentioned it, check the forum postings. How does that happen? I thought when I tried to bring a team into this league I was going against 2x the amount of teams I was.
• He forgot to host matches and post about it for a weekend, twice. If one, or both, were health related, that's all the more reason to have someone else in control or at least share control. Considering the current leader wears a klan hood, I would think another person is warranted.
• He started the PRO FINALS 20 minutes late because he was in a practice, he probably started the AML finals late too. Unacceptable.
• Constantly he is insulting people, calling them a plethora of racial slurs, insults, etc. He basically has cultivated a culture where you can do/say whatever you want... a-virus said he was going to rape and kill Ozn's entire family, it got to that. I'm pretty sure the dude thought it was ok to get away with it too... Player Killer (Rojo), didn't you post about 5 days later you thought he had served his ban already? I mean really. The guy was serious. What is wrong with you? You're cool with someone saying hey I'm coming to x town to rape and murder your family, and then being unbanned shortly after? If that's the case, I think you and the vast majority of humans on this planet have a real fucking problem with each-other, including me.
• He doesn't listen to anyone but himself, on ship changes, rules, etc..
• Match times are posted very late in the week, if at all. I honestly couldn't tell if we were playing the finals Game 1 last weekend, or all 3.
• Christ almighty the team he is a captain of no-showed twice in the semi-finals, and I'm sure other times during the season I just don't care to look at this given hour.

How many sticks of dynamite have to go off before a problem is realized??? This has been going on for years. Rage won't even bring back Sterling, a very talented contender that we need back in pro league, because Caerbannog is still running the show. The Dark are teetering on returning right now because of the lack of competition, and leadership. We need change.

PK, did you not read what was posted?! Do you not see what is going on in the zone? We need a new fucking leader, dumbass. Christ almighty what the fuck is wrong with you? What's wrong with the guy running the league? Why isn't he or she fighting for it? Why am I having to type this and not the person running league, or the zone?

Caerbannog just said that this is a community effort... What community is being listened to? The last time I suggested ship changes, the sysop was like cool let's test them (on the forum), he went in an arena with one person and even before testing them, announced them as shitty ship settings testing, in green, to the whole zone, and denounced them. I'm pretty sure that debate led to a change in the javelin ship settings as we see them now, the (no shift thrust) javelin, if you will, I/others sparked the initial discussion, yet it was shit on by the current sysop, no real testing in a real pro scenario was done that I saw. The Javelin is a hell of a lot more viable than it used to be. I'm pretty sure the last time it was used in any kind of real competitive capacity without turreting was season 7 by CookieM on Requiem..

The fact that all of this his has to be even mentioned means there is a serious lack of awareness and control at the highest echelon of this zone. I'm done with this shit. This will die. Change is needed, now. Not because I said so. Because the population has.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 05-31-2018, 11:38 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - Three - 06-01-2018, 05:26 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 06:32 AM
RE: The discussion thread for things - p.k - 06-01-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - SK+ - 06-08-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - ivf - 06-04-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: The discussion thread for things - 7th - 06-11-2018, 06:43 PM