Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The discussion thread for things
From http://forum.svssubspace.com/showthread.php?tid=14303 to keep that one on topic
Here are the fourish topics that are actual topics, apart from willing in Sterling and The Dark returning. And attempting to tell everyone to quit to uhh.. well for great benefit, surely. Cause seeing others play when you're pretty much done would be afwul, Euri? Tongue

Also most of you are working with incomplete information, but still.

Candyman:
Can all of the captains also agree not to start this god damn season before we've discussed some changes around here, regarding zone, settings, conducts and whatnot?
- You'll have to be more specific unless you want to focus on whatever things others bring up.

Seriel Killer:
1. Change leadership

2. Make ships that are not playable in league stronger so there is more balance between ships, currently absolutely nobody uses jav/shark in league, very very rarely spider, make them a bit stronger so people can at least try out new settings in off season.
- Like I said before, in-game, sure. But you'll have to actually suggest a change to the javelin or shark or spider. Saying "make it better" or "fix it" are not specific enough to try.

3. I don't know about roster lock but since the community is low, remove roster lock until playoffs, allow switching from team to team with one week delay to prevent abuse.
- Almost specific enough, except as stated here it's one massive loophole.
(05-31-2018, 04:28 AM)Caerbannog Wrote:  From http://forum.svssubspace.com/showthread.php?tid=14303 to keep that one on topic
Here are the fourish topics that are actual topics, apart from willing in Sterling and The Dark returning. And attempting to tell everyone to quit to uhh.. well for great benefit, surely. Cause seeing others play when you're pretty much done would be afwul, Euri? Tongue

Candyman:
Can all of the captains also agree not to start this god damn season before we've discussed some changes around here, regarding zone, settings, conducts and whatnot?
- You'll have to be more specific unless you want to focus on whatever things others bring up.

Seriel Killer:
1. Change leadership

2. Make ships that are not playable in league stronger so there is more balance between ships, currently absolutely nobody uses jav/shark in league, very very rarely spider, make them a bit stronger so people can at least try out new settings in off season.
- Like I said before, in-game, sure. But you'll have to actually suggest a change to the javelin or shark or spider. Saying "make it better" or "fix it" are not specific enough to try.

3. I don't know about roster lock but since the community is low, remove roster lock until playoffs, allow switching from team to team with one week delay to prevent abuse.
Too little, too late. Please don't pretend to care now. You have already received a vote of "no confidence". 
(05-31-2018, 04:35 AM)cash flow king Wrote:  
(05-31-2018, 04:28 AM)Caerbannog Wrote:  From http://forum.svssubspace.com/showthread.php?tid=14303 to keep that one on topic

Candyman:

Seriel Killer:
1. Change leadership

Too little, too late. Please don't pretend to care now. You have already received a vote of "no confidence". 

It's a community effort, you useless cunt. Fuck off.
You're not even a part of league. All you do is sit in spec and help poopie or secede talk shit Smile
(05-31-2018, 05:04 AM)Caerbannog Wrote:  

Candyman:

Seriel Killer:
1. Change leadership

You're not even a part of league. All you do is sit in spec and help poopie or secede talk shit Smile

Thank you for summing up exactly why I said you were not fit for the role you are in and why you don't fit any of the criteria I mentioned that are needed going forward. 
[quote pid='198714' dateline='1527743042']
[/quote]

Strike a fucking hundred. I mean just listen to your self.

Some plausible ideas that we could implement today:

1. Change leader.

2. Reinstate the council. The council still has active members who lobby for change and voice the opinion of the community. As the original council is made up of captains. The council today consists of: Street Fighter (llamas) Solar Hydro (sfe) Peeking Duck (symph) Candyman (BIA/Backarrow) and we would add Three (damage inc) and a representative from Outlaws. Any future squad joining, say TD or sterling would be granted a spot on the council. When the council was active, it could overthrow caerbannog on certain serious issues. This should always be the case with the council, regardless of the sysop. The council forum is in place and ready to be used. A council chat exists ingame (caerbannog and hallu also present there.)

3. look over potential ship settings and league rules, such as roster locks, scheduling and more.

4. Hire more refs.

5. Change event coordinator (currently Captor)

Some ideas and wishes that are floating out there:

* Upgrading the bots. There has been discussion regarding the pracsystem. Replacing !cap with more of a queue and generated teams. I believe we have some logged conversations full of ideas surrounding this, from discord?

* Serverchange.

* what else?

Candyman:

Seriel Killer:
1. Change leadership

2. I already made quite a few suggestion in game chat and you were very quick to cancel them for whatever reason. On one hand you ask me for suggestions on how to fix things but on the other you throw any suggestion I had out the window, just like that. You are supposed to help the community here, not be a judge of things, if people ask for a ship settings change and you don't like them, does that mean you automatically judge it not fit? if you're so smart, why don't you change those ships settings to make them more balanced, i'm sure you agree with me that they are imbalanced and that's why nobody plays them.

3. The  community is getting smaller and smaller as time goes by, the idea is to allow squads to recruit someone fast at all times except playoffs, by then they should have a good active player core. This also creates a "free market" situation, allowing players to play in different squads to change game dynamics and team play, that could be better for competition.
Caerbannog "Here are the fourish topics that are actual topics, apart from willing in Sterling and The Dark returning. And attempting to tell everyone to quit to uhh.. well for great benefit, surely. Cause seeing others play when you're pretty much done would be afwul, Euri? "

First I will say if you were a good leader you would not finish a discussion by attacking me and stating I am trying to push my vendetta on others. However, I must respond to your attack and say you have not been in touch with the demands of people and I could understand if it was 1 or 2 people ... but it seems it's the WHOLE league.

In addition I am not telling people to quit ... quite the opposite. I want the league to flourish again but we need new leadership. If the only way to force a change is with people not playing then I hope they do it.

To keep the response on par with yours ... Why do you start games 20 minutes after they are supposed to happen? .... ohhh yeah your still practicing, energy view don't help?
(05-31-2018, 04:16 PM)Euripedes Wrote:  Caerbannog "Here are the fourish topics that are actual topics, apart from willing in Sterling and The Dark returning. And attempting to tell everyone to quit to uhh.. well for great benefit, surely. Cause seeing others play when you're pretty much done would be afwul, Euri? "

First I will say if you were a good leader you would not finish a discussion by attacking me and stating I am trying to push my vendetta on others. However, I must respond to your attack and say you have not been in touch with the demands of people and I could understand if it was 1 or 2 people ... but it seems it's the WHOLE league.

In addition I am not telling people to quit ... quite the opposite. I want the league to flourish again but we need new leadership. If the only way to force a change is with people not playing then I hope they do it.

To keep the response on par with yours ... Why do you start games 20 minutes after they are supposed to happen? .... ohhh yeah your still practicing, energy view don't help?

Caer has been the biggest cancer to this game there is. I was a SYSOP in Zero Annihilation, SMOD in EG back when we had 400+ players on at any time. The leader of one of the biggest Squads in EG at that time. Yet, my ideas he tosses them in the trash and gives them little consideration because he is not capable of thinking outside the box. That's why he relies on rules others wrote. Too stupid to ever come up with anything on his own. He needs to pass ownership of league to someone else. Someone who isn't a polarizing figure like he is. 
I see a whole lot of caer this and that, but no ideas or suggestions
(05-31-2018, 07:27 AM)Candyman Wrote:  [quote pid='198714' dateline='1527743042']

Strike a fucking hundred. I mean just listen to your self.

Some plausible ideas that we could implement today:

1. Change leader.

2. Reinstate the council. The council still has active members who lobby for change and voice the opinion of the community. As the original council is made up of captains. The council today consists of: Street Fighter (llamas) Solar Hydro (sfe) Peeking Duck (symph) Candyman (BIA/Backarrow) and we would add Three (damage inc) and a representative from Outlaws. Any future squad joining, say TD or sterling would be granted a spot on the council. When the council was active, it could overthrow caerbannog on certain serious issues. This should always be the case with the council, regardless of the sysop. The council forum is in place and ready to be used. A council chat exists ingame (caerbannog and hallu also present there.)

3. look over potential ship settings and league rules, such as roster locks, scheduling and more.

4. Hire more refs.

5. Change event coordinator (currently Captor)

Some ideas and wishes that are floating out there:

* Upgrading the bots. There has been discussion regarding the pracsystem. Replacing !cap with more of a queue and generated teams. I believe we have some logged conversations full of ideas surrounding this, from discord?

* Serverchange.

* what else?
[/quote]

(06-01-2018, 04:51 AM)p.k Wrote:  I see a whole lot of caer this and that, but no ideas or suggestions

So you don't see Candyman laying out a ton of suggestions above? Or the plethora of people asking for leadership change as a starting point in this thread or the immediate others? Alrighty then.........

Did you even read what people said or did you just jump in trying to be a useless troll? My guess is the latter.

I'll happily give my ideas and thoughts for sustaining pro league, and for growing it. But I'm not wasting another breath after this post under this current regime that has literally brought pro league to it's knees. The racism, the lack of listening to the pro league populace, the blatant disregard for anyone's say but the sysop's. Do you not see the population number? We barely had enough squads for a pro league season. Another eye grabber, I'm on the same page as Candyman. We never see eye to eye, ever. Wake UP.

Open your eyes, stop being part of the problem. We need someone to run this league that cares and actually knows what the hell they are doing. How you don't see that.....

• The current sysop hadn't updated rosters on the league website for YEARS until I mentioned it, check the forum postings. How does that happen? I thought when I tried to bring a team into this league I was going against 2x the amount of teams I was.
• He forgot to host matches and post about it for a weekend, twice. If one, or both, were health related, that's all the more reason to have someone else in control or at least share control. Considering the current leader wears a klan hood, I would think another person is warranted.
• He started the PRO FINALS 20 minutes late because he was in a practice, he probably started the AML finals late too. Unacceptable.
• Constantly he is insulting people, calling them a plethora of racial slurs, insults, etc. He basically has cultivated a culture where you can do/say whatever you want... a-virus said he was going to rape and kill Ozn's entire family, it got to that. I'm pretty sure the dude thought it was ok to get away with it too... Player Killer (Rojo), didn't you post about 5 days later you thought he had served his ban already? I mean really. The guy was serious. What is wrong with you? You're cool with someone saying hey I'm coming to x town to rape and murder your family, and then being unbanned shortly after? If that's the case, I think you and the vast majority of humans on this planet have a real fucking problem with each-other, including me.
• He doesn't listen to anyone but himself, on ship changes, rules, etc..
• Match times are posted very late in the week, if at all. I honestly couldn't tell if we were playing the finals Game 1 last weekend, or all 3.
• Christ almighty the team he is a captain of no-showed twice in the semi-finals, and I'm sure other times during the season I just don't care to look at this given hour.

How many sticks of dynamite have to go off before a problem is realized??? This has been going on for years. Rage won't even bring back Sterling, a very talented contender that we need back in pro league, because Caerbannog is still running the show. The Dark are teetering on returning right now because of the lack of competition, and leadership. We need change.

PK, did you not read what was posted?! Do you not see what is going on in the zone? We need a new fucking leader, dumbass. Christ almighty what the fuck is wrong with you? What's wrong with the guy running the league? Why isn't he or she fighting for it? Why am I having to type this and not the person running league, or the zone?

Caerbannog just said that this is a community effort... What community is being listened to? The last time I suggested ship changes, the sysop was like cool let's test them (on the forum), he went in an arena with one person and even before testing them, announced them as shitty ship settings testing, in green, to the whole zone, and denounced them. I'm pretty sure that debate led to a change in the javelin ship settings as we see them now, the (no shift thrust) javelin, if you will, I/others sparked the initial discussion, yet it was shit on by the current sysop, no real testing in a real pro scenario was done that I saw. The Javelin is a hell of a lot more viable than it used to be. I'm pretty sure the last time it was used in any kind of real competitive capacity without turreting was season 7 by CookieM on Requiem..

The fact that all of this his has to be even mentioned means there is a serious lack of awareness and control at the highest echelon of this zone. I'm done with this shit. This will die. Change is needed, now. Not because I said so. Because the population has.
(05-31-2018, 05:04 AM)Caerbannog Wrote:  It's a community effort, you useless cunt. Fuck off.

I haven't played for many years so can't really talk about what is going on in the league or why people show resentment towards each other in the first place. I guess I can understand why because of these kinds of things though.
What I do know is that any admin, anywhere, that is supposed to take care of things, listen and help out does not talk like this to his/her community, ever. Regardless of what people think or say and acknowledge that there might be something wrong and try to fix it. That kind of behaviour is poor social skills and leadership/administration in my opinion.

An admin behaving like that would be looking to get replaced.
2 or 3 suggestions the rest revolves around removing this guy from leadership which WONT happen hence the thread hes created, btw thanks for the dedicated post pathetic piece of shit, im flattered actually
I won't be logging back in to subspace until Caerbannog is out and some of this toxicity dies down. Most of us here are too old to get dragged into these petty arguments. If you read my earlier post, I mentioned what I felt was needed from a leader in Subspace. Like most organizations the tone/attitude follows leadership. If you look at our "leader" it is no surprise to see all this infighting, pettiness, and anger. I don't want to be a part of this toxic environment that is due to the current status quo. I have complained for years now about leadership and it hasn't led to any changes. I'm done until there is. If SS dies, so be it, but most of you know my gameplay has died down over the years but I still frequently log in to chat, talk trash and genuinely inquire about some peoples lives. Many of us have been here for 2 decades now, so there is a feeling of community since some of us literally grew up together. With this "community" getting more and more toxic I choose to remove myself from it. Like many others, I have plenty of real life stress/responsibilities to deal with, logging into SS is supposed to be a relaxation and a place to have fun. Not the case today. 
Despite the few ideas that have been brought up in spec chat discord and here repeatedly, this is turning into a remove caer campaign just like the previous active thread.
Its clear caerbannog read up those posts about having him step down, he instead made this thread about league changes and not about his announcement to step down. Why? Because he WONT step down, focus on league changes if youre going to post here, and leave away the caer paragraphs.

He clearly needs to be removed from his position but the only player able to that HALLUCINATION is not even being mentioned? He reads posts everyday and does not even reply or post anything, people are quitiing in his face, just read up.

So instead of going back to transforming another thread revolve around caerbannog again lets talk about the guys able to make a change but seems to be afraid? I guess?

Hallucination?

And seeing as i know nothing will change i will leave this here

Cerium: Getting you guys on ASSS is absolutely trivial. It's a week of work, tweaking and testing to do it; it's the fucking politics that held it up last time.
And, with everything that is that game, it's the politics that continue to hold it back.

^possibly the only way to change leadership, moving to ASSS

Hall wont respond, caer wont step down,
And ofcourse the bitter truth, is that if any changes are made to league this coming season theybwill be MINIMAL changes, we are all well aware caerbannog cannt tweak a bot for shit, and last time hallu worked on 4v4 bots the !game #### command died

But wait theres more,
ASSS is not randomly banning our players???
AND the zone will actually appear in green when you install the game ???
(06-01-2018, 04:00 PM)p.k Wrote:  Despite the few ideas that have been brought up in spec chat discord and here repeatedly, this is turning into a remove caer campaign just like the previous active thread.
Its clear caerbannog read up those posts about having him step down, he instead made this thread about league changes and not about his announcement to step down. Why? Because he WONT step down, focus on league changes if youre going to post here, and leave away the caer paragraphs.

He clearly needs to be removed from his position but the only player able to that HALLUCINATION is not even being mentioned? He reads posts everyday and does not even reply or post anything, people are quitiing in his face, just read up.

So instead of going back to transforming another thread revolve around caerbannog again lets talk about the guys able to make a change but seems to be afraid? I guess?

Hallucination?

And seeing as i know nothing will change i will leave this here

Cerium: Getting you guys on ASSS is absolutely trivial. It's a week of work, tweaking and testing to do it; it's the fucking politics that held it up last time.
And, with everything that is that game, it's the politics that continue to hold it back.

^possibly the only way to change leadership, moving to ASSS

Hall wont respond, caer wont step down,
And ofcourse the bitter truth, is that if any changes are made to league this coming season theybwill be MINIMAL changes, we are all well aware caerbannog cannt tweak a bot for shit, and last time hallu worked on 4v4 bots the !game #### command died

But wait theres more,
ASSS is not randomly banning our players???
AND the zone will actually appear in green when you install the game ???

Wow rojo magnificent words stranded together to make the ultimate thread reply.
Ok, I have sat on the sidelines for quite some time over the last few seasons watching the game that I have loved for many years gradually devolve into what has now become a total shit-show. I have reserved expressing my opinion for quite some time. Initially it was to me a few malcontents not happy with how things are going, but now it has reached the point that the few have become the many. When so many of these people say "fuck it I am gone" particularly long time players that also love the game, the camaraderie, and the social atmosphere that I enjoy the time has come for a change. It needs to be handled in steps. Step one is that Caerbannog, you really need to just let it go man and let someone else do it. Fresh eyes and ideas are desperately required NOW to keep this ship from totally sinking. Just let it go and let someone else do it otherwise this really will be gone and I am assuming that isn't something you can
possibly really want. Please don't be the last stab to kill this. Is that really what your goal is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqhdRs4jyA&NR=1&feature=fvwp 
WTF Get off my lawn!
 New players don't want to come to chaos zone when they find out the zone has 2 sysops and all development is halted or being obstructed. 

I know everyone who works on a zone is a volunteer giving their time and effort, but there is a such a thing as a bad volunteer. People who lose motivation, or who are lazy, or who begin to make their zone all about themselves and what they want to see and forget that the players are apart of the community too. People who just don't have time because of real life commitments while they can be great people, they are bad volunteers to because they are in the ONLY full time position when they should be in a part time position since they can only log in once a month and devote few hours to it. If you have no motivation, if you are too busy, if you just hate the community and want to spite them, then it's time to step aside (not even down/no reason to quit) and appoint someone else who is active and still motivated to do development work so that the zone does not die from stagnation or obstruction. It's highly frustrating to care so much about a place/community and at every turn find any hope for progress is blocked.

Basically a good functioning zone has more than 2 sysops and a dev team of 3-5 people given zone populations today, but in the past 20+ dev teams

One problem is that new map downloads take 5 minutes, when given the map being downloaded it should only take 30 seconds.
Right, right.
1. Any change in the zone is beyond what I do. I'm not at all up to date on how SSC limits copying other zones' settings or leagues. All I can say is I agree the server randomly locking players out is an issue.

2. Ship settings have been tried. Some of them were forum based suggestions, most of the current nerfs are ones I put there without too much input? Like they were ideas that had been thrown out here and there. That is reverting the terrier and leviathan changes Underlord made, increasing multi-bullet cost (except terrier), lowering x-radar drain (spiders were at a point where they were a must have everywhere, which slowed games down, which people didn't like). Javelin was _too_ fast (50 off rocket speed), Javelin then had a confusing thrust mechanic. The shark never really had an identity, atm is a nerfed version of the pub shark. And I don't even think it's necessarily a bad ship (besides the graphic) it just takes a lot more effort than most other ships.

The only ideas I've tossed right away are ones that stray too far from SVS.

3. Bot development / prac queues etc. See, no one is also opposed to these ideas. It's just that you'd have to present them in a VERY refined form so that it doesn't take hallucination a week to implement for everyone to tell him it's shit. Which is more than likely to happen when you thought your queue system would somehow dodge landing you in there with secede and el poopie. Which, by the way, it won't. Then you'll F11 and... then what?

4. The sad loss of cash flow king. Man that's a tough one. You won't log in to subspace to _not_ play the game? Darn. If ever there were people who server no purpose except to piss off the rest of the population, cfk would fit right in.

5. The Coucil, ah yes, the one I pushed to set up so I could just chill Smile Please do reinstate that. Except the council ground rules have to then be revisited and agreed upon. I tried to set it up in a way where I was never supposed to hold the councils hand, cause that'd just be more work for me.

6. Creating a toxic environment? That's all on me? Everyone hating on Pivotal or Candyman when they're not suiciding in pracs? For the past 20 years? That's all me? Nice. Never did I ever imagine my charisma is enough to get everyone to act in a way they deem is a) immature and b) toxic? People usually only attempt to copy the good ideas and features, I suppose my excellence is too much though. The ozn threat thing lead to a ban, so uhh.. what? See, everyone has a different view of what is ok and what isn't. Develop for one was all for lifting that badn cause "we're all adults and don't need people to hold our hands". Personally, I suggest using ?ignore or ignore.txt a lot.

7. Nismo you managed to kill a 400 player zone, while you were the sysop? Thumbs up mate. Got any tips?

8. New players not wanting to enter chaos due to sysops? Come on there, random alias. There's no chance new players even know who the sysops are. Now this would be where our rather elitist 4v4 community comes in. If there ever was a new player they'd a) be called secede within a minute b) be kicked out of everything and c) with the very few pracs anyone gets, I fully understand why.

9. Menteroth, I don't feel like CFK's post was very helpful. Regardless of his high opinion of me, he should probably not instantly attempt to undermine a thread with "too little too late lololo"? He's about as negative of a force as you can find.

10. As stated before, most of you are working with limited information. Am I going to resign and leave the league without a sysop or a council to operate it because everyone acts like 5 year olds? Nah. Smile

11. Rage can't bring Sterling (well, Seismic) back regardless of leadership (unless leadership changes match times) since people (Seismic) have families they need to attend to. Source: Seismic.
(06-03-2018, 05:04 PM)Caerbannog Wrote:  Right, right.
1. Any change in the zone is beyond what I do. I'm not at all up to date on how SSC limits copying other zones' settings or leagues. All I can say is I agree the server randomly locking players out is an issue.

2. Ship settings have been tried. Some of them were forum based suggestions, most of the current nerfs are ones I put there without too much input? Like they were ideas that had been thrown out here and there. That is reverting the terrier and leviathan changes Underlord made, increasing multi-bullet cost (except terrier), lowering x-radar drain (spiders were at a point where they were a must have everywhere, which slowed games down, which people didn't like). Javelin was _too_ fast (50 off rocket speed), Javelin then had a confusing thrust mechanic. The shark never really had an identity, atm is a nerfed version of the pub shark. And I don't even think it's necessarily a bad ship (besides the graphic) it just takes a lot more effort than most other ships.

The only ideas I've tossed right away are ones that stray too far from SVS.

3. Bot development / prac queues etc. See, no one is also opposed to these ideas. It's just that you'd have to present them in a VERY refined form so that it doesn't take hallucination a week to implement for everyone to tell him it's shit. Which is more than likely to happen when you thought your queue system would somehow dodge landing you in there with secede and el poopie. Which, by the way, it won't. Then you'll F11 and... then what?

4. The sad loss of cash flow king. Man that's a tough one. You won't log in to subspace to _not_ play the game? Darn. If ever there were people who server no purpose except to piss off the rest of the population, cfk would fit right in.

5. The Coucil, ah yes, the one I pushed to set up so I could just chill Smile Please do reinstate that. Except the council ground rules have to then be revisited and agreed upon. I tried to set it up in a way where I was never supposed to hold the councils hand, cause that'd just be more work for me.

6. Creating a toxic environment? That's all on me? Everyone hating on Pivotal or Candyman when they're not suiciding in pracs? For the past 20 years? That's all me? Nice. Never did I ever imagine my charisma is enough to get everyone to act in a way they deem is a) immature and b) toxic? People usually only attempt to copy the good ideas and features, I suppose my excellence is too much though. The ozn threat thing lead to a ban, so uhh.. what? See, everyone has a different view of what is ok and what isn't. Develop for one was all for lifting that badn cause "we're all adults and don't need people to hold our hands". Personally, I suggest using ?ignore or ignore.txt a lot.

7. Nismo you managed to kill a 400 player zone, while you were the sysop? Thumbs up mate. Got any tips?

8. New players not wanting to enter chaos due to sysops? Come on there, random alias. There's no chance new players even know who the sysops are. Now this would be where our rather elitist 4v4 community comes in. If there ever was a new player they'd a) be called secede within a minute b) be kicked out of everything and c) with the very few pracs anyone gets, I fully understand why.

9. Menteroth, I don't feel like CFK's post was very helpful. Regardless of his high opinion of me, he should probably not instantly attempt to undermine a thread with "too little too late lololo"? He's about as negative of a force as you can find.

10. As stated before, most of you are working with limited information. Am I going to resign and leave the league without a sysop or a council to operate it because everyone acts like 5 year olds? Nah. Smile

11. Rage can't bring Sterling (well, Seismic) back regardless of leadership (unless leadership changes match times) since people (Seismic) have families they need to attend to. Source: Seismic.
Firstly, you misquoted what I wrote. I did say "too little too late" and I stand by that. It's great that you are now addressing some items in this forum that been brought up for years, but again, this is too little too late. And please, ask around in the SS community whether I am a negative force or whether I want what is best for SS. I don't think the same can be said of you. Your "position" is more important to you than the survival/health of the game.  Secondly, you again sound condescending and negative throughout your post. Maybe it's time for some self-reflection; not just in your SS persona but in life?  If you care about the SS community, you will do step down immediately. You literally have no remaining support from anyone. Gruntster, who was one of your last remaining allies even stated as much. 
I'm Falconeer in game, I come from DSB which has much of the same problems with 2 sysops who can't get any dev work done for varying reasons. Some of your players came from DSB to escape this problem only to find it here.

I'm known as being opinionated/outspoken, brusque with my words, pretty direct etc. So from what i gather caer's way of responding although not typical of an admin in power representing a community.. is not really a big problem for me. People can be as rude as they want, talk shit etc. the issue would be is he actually doing anything or just calling people names when a bunch of them said "hey this needs to be reviewed/changed"?

If there are ideas to fix/improve the zone/league, and a consensus on those ideas, and if in fact some of those ideas are obvious no brainers, and no one has done anything to implement those ideas in many months? years? then that's the real root of the problem. And part of the issue, part of the reason that happens is when you have only two staffers, and a bunch of motivated people who would work for hours being obstructed instead of being respected. A good admin finds motivated people and uses their energy and talent to help everyone imo.