• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forcecap
Quote:<div>
[Image: GDKYa9m.jpg]

</div>
lol you
WTF Get off my lawn!

<p style="margin:0in 0in .0001pt;">As for B-hole - stop fucking complaining and play. Holy shit. If you were taking peoples heads off would you be complaining? No. Get better. You're a grown man - shave the neck beard off, get on the elliptical, and blow some ships up.

</div>
Look, you fucking dickhead, you are arguing that it's just fine for you to STOP people from playing when they have waited in line to do so. I don't have time for such second grade bullshit. Fuck you in every possible way. You demotivate people who are trying to get better and then you tell them to get better. I no longer give a fuck about getting better, in fact I'll never set foot in there again. Did I mention FUCK YOU?
It is a little churlish to respond to a thread - that bemoans being denied the opportunity to play - by telling them they oughtah play more ...

One of the three most dangerous people in Subspace.
We had 4 prac-arenas going at the same time yesterday. assassins/td/similar in the big one. backarrow/llamas/ds level in number 2 and a complete mix of anyone allowed to play in the other two.

<p style="margin:0in;"><span style="font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">The game has been this way for a long time.  You need to wait, that is just what it comes down to.  We've all been through this and we are all playing this for fun (or you are addicted).   The reason why teams FC is because they are probably looking for an opponent that will actually have a shot to compete vs them.  Especially when you are trying to play vs a pro tier team.  It isn't fun to beat up on newer players and actually it is my belief that it makes the pro players become sloppy.  By playing a team that is on par or in a close proximity helps sharpen players talents.</span>

<p style="margin:0in 0in .0001pt;"><span style="font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> </span>

<p style="margin:0in 0in .0001pt;"><span style="font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">To help out in this scenario for people who are getting the short stick, I wanted to implement a more TW based arena.  I've mentioned and have been pushing for an arena more like TW where we can as captains of each frequency agree on a Teamsize (say 3v3, 4v4 or 5v5), have it a draft style where it can keep the game running smoothly with little breaks.  The reason for having the ability to switch Teamsize is because sometime there are only 6 people in the arena and it takes forever to get 2 more or if you want to dabble into 5v5 go ahead.  I've suggested doing this in one arena and keep the other the same.  </span>

We had 4 prac-arenas going at the same time yesterday. assassins/td/similar in the big one. backarrow/llamas/ds level in number 2 and a complete mix of anyone allowed to play in the other two.

</div>
It's true, gameday is a different beast altogether. Dropships filled an arena with intras both before and after (because, of course, "nude for satan you can barely keep your team in league" lololol) and there were many options ... although unaligned players can struggle for prac time due to everyone praccing as squads. After matches on Sundays is one of the best times for "randoms" to find openings ... other than they first or last pracs of each day (although the last ones will most likely be extremely uneven - candy said that yesterday there arenas with mixed tho yesterday which would have been heartening for those "randoms").

Two weeks ago I was asking mods about the possibility of a sixth arena (on matchdays) as we had 2 4's in a prac in two different arenas, and 4 more in waiting (refer "nude for satan you can barely keep your team in league") because all 5 arenas were in use.

Gameday is very different from run-of-the-mill weekdays. It still doesn't really resolve the day-to-day issues: one group of players getting squeezed out of being able to prac, and another tired of a lack of quality competition amongst those willing.

Magic beans to resolve subspace's pop decline would fix everything, but we don't have those beans right now. Sad

<p style="margin:0in;"><span style="font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">The game has been this way for a long time.  You need to wait, that is just what it comes down to.  We've all been through this and we are all playing this for fun (or you are addicted).   The reason why teams FC is because they are probably looking for an opponent that will actually have a shot to compete vs them.  Especially when you are trying to play vs a pro tier team.  It isn't fun to beat up on newer players and actually it is my belief that it makes the pro players become sloppy.  By playing a team that is on par or in a close proximity helps sharpen players talents.</span>

</div>
Totally understand this and had the circumstances of the incident met your scenario I'd have been explaining to Mr. B-Hole the precise same reasoning. However the .cap was not forced to Pro-tier players.

<p style="margin:0in;"><span style="font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">It isn't fun to beat up on newer players and actually it is my belief that it makes the pro players become sloppy.  By playing a team that is on par or in a close proximity helps sharpen players talents.</span>

</div>

Ya. Let me ramble cause i like 7th's point. Sloppy because they might be impatient or if they don't care to try. And players can do things that will go unpunished that normally wouldn't... which is just not the way to get better. No use playing vs someone who's not able to finish a kill cause their aim sucks, in league you will be vs people who trap, team, and aim well; no benefit practicing vs people who suck.
2v2, duel, watch, find ways to get better. All of us have been beginners at this game some point and i'm sure all of us have been force capped away from. (Unfortunately?) it's part of the grind and subspace experience.

I have not been reading everything above but, dont change anything and keep forcecap.

lets all smoke a peace joint and !forecap away the sucky people!
got forcecap'd on a shitty prac? go 0-3. repeat.

You are banned from SSC - the Subspace Central till 2014-11-21 16:50 GMT-6 BanId#554
you are BANNED TOOL

WTF Get off my lawn!
btw I just noticed I have ZERO warning points! How does one go about increasing this?

WTF Get off my lawn!
posting a home telephone number on the pro board will always work. shit wait

You are banned from SSC - the Subspace Central till 2014-11-21 16:50 GMT-6 BanId#554
hence banned Sad
WTF Get off my lawn!
>>"Hello world!"

btw I just noticed I have ZERO warning points! How does one go about increasing this?

</div>

Grunster reported.
yay! thanks Arctos!
WTF Get off my lawn!
Quote: 

My squad is still number 1, assuming we can show our best and I don't fly my 4th best ship.

Yeah and my team is still number 1 assuming we score more points than our opponents in games. Pew pew pew.

It's quite amazing how delusional you are. I guess you forgot about all those times you either jumped squads with a few players after you had no chance of being in the playoffs. And the times you quit on your squad after everything didn't go according to plan?

Oh and I'd much rather watch Mindriot vs. Joe Jr. if their squads have people show up, than watch Assassins vs. The Dark part 65 with the same players over and over. However, I'd rather play vs. either of the latter squads. Or would've rather done so back when I almost cared.

Either way, Three is a useless dick, don't mind him Smile

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

My squad is still number 1, assuming we can show our best and I don't fly my 4th best ship.

Yeah and my team is still number 1 assuming we score more points than our opponents in games. Pew pew pew.

It's quite amazing how delusional you are. I guess you forgot about all those times you either jumped squads with a few players after you had no chance of being in the playoffs. And the times you quit on your squad after everything didn't go according to plan?

Oh and I'd much rather watch Mindriot vs. Joe Jr. if their squads have people show up, than watch Assassins vs. The Dark part 65 with the same players over and over. However, I'd rather play vs. either of the latter squads. Or would've rather done so back when I almost cared.

Either way, Three is a useless dick, don't mind him Smile

</div>
</blockquote>

Your persona in this game is comparable to that retarded ratty creature in star wars that shit-talks and laughs at everything like a scumbag. The only difference is instead of sitting on Jabba's lap you're sitting on Outlaw's cock - contributing zero to the team and getting filled with asian rice cream.

[Image: tumblr_lzmje0xfGp1rpavuyo1_400.gif]